A Quest For Pencils A Quest For Pencils

Pretty funny

I thought it needed a few more things, but i still think its good the way it is. sound isn't too hard to add and it would make things much better. It was really funny though and i hope to see more!

Red and Blue Vol. 1 Red and Blue Vol. 1

It's got potential

I think i gave you suck a high score just cuz i love the song, but it wasn't all bad. i liked it, but it was very short which was disapointing. Better luck next time

Jeffrey Faden's BUS Jeffrey Faden's BUS

Beautiful

I ride the bus every day and i've never seena more true representation of public transportation. Alright graphics and it was pretty original. I loved it!

Highlander Highlander

Just a few pointers

This goes for everyone... Animations that are simply motion tweens suck. I looks very robotic and not very smooth (which is the intended purpose of tweening) The quiality could have been a lot better if you just animated that mess. The drawing was alright but could use a little work to make it alright. Also, you need to be willing to commit more than a day or two on a cartoon. Length can be an important factor when rating movies. 1 minute is no good. good luck next time.

Turd Revolution Turd Revolution

not very impressive...

short and pointless. I didn't find any thing interesting in this. the graphics were nice but wasted on the lame cartoon. you should be willing to spend more than a day on a cartoon.

TSAH TSAH

I've only given like 2 other things a 10

I really loved this flash. In my opinion, it's the best parody on newgrounds. I have never seen anything as origianl as this. The graphics are awesome, it's nice and lengthy, it's flippin hilarious...The list could go on and on. If this was a t.v. show I would sell my children to watch it. Keep it up.

Man VS Stick Round One Man VS Stick Round One

That was awesome

This is a very original idea. I liked the concept and the health bars and everything about it, except the length. You should make a series of these. That would be awesome. Cuz it doesn't matter how long something is as long as there are enough. (watch eskimo-bob for example.)

Forsaken Skate Forsaken Skate

pretty good

I thought it was pretty nice and all, but there was no blood. I really enjoyed the rest of it, though. (nice graphics for sticks.) I hope to see more, but maybe with a drop of blood or 2.

Madness Parody! Madness Parody!

Not even close

Madness was awesome. This is a very pitiful attempt to make a very nice flash. It was short, pointless, and random. In the madness flash there is a body count of like 80-90. the body count in your flash is like 3-4.

Alucard responds:

hey stupid...i not try to copy the madness combat , i copy tthe style of madness! i dont want make a reeeeal cool thing , but just a thing for you laugh!
crap or not , this is cool.

The New Xiao Xiao The New Xiao Xiao

Too short for me

You may have noticed, one of the things that makes the original xiao xiao so good is the length. So, I would suggest making it a little longer next time. I did think it was a very original idea.