Shooting Game Tutorial Shooting Game Tutorial

about the head problem

i found out what was left out. instead of just pasting gotoAndPlay (whateverframehediesat); put this instead...

on (press) {gotoAndPlay (whateverframehediesat); }

hope this helps!

about the tutorial. beuatifully presented. graphics weren't too great but it was still impressive. better that most shooters that just show you how to shoot someone. also, this is the first healthbar that i've used that has worked. thanks for that :-D Also, just a suggestion... if there's a way to give the bad guys a health bar too... that would be good for making a boss guy at the end. thanks for this great tutorial

Platform tutorial V.1.3 Platform tutorial V.1.3

good, but didn't help AT ALL!

i thought it was nicely presented but some of it wasn't understandable...The character doesn't even work. it says there are 18 script errors, and i'm sure it's not my copying and pasting causing it to mess up. so i used character script from another tutorial and wen't on from there...i could only use one platform...he couldn't land on the others. The "lives" part was REALLY confusing. here's an excerpt (the part i was having trouble with) :

"Now, wherever you want your character to lose a life, put in this code"

no prob with the script but where would i put it? wherever i want my character to lose a life? makes no sense. The "mine" action script didn't work at all. it didn't even do anything. i just quit from there. I really wish you could help me figure out these problems, because your tutorial has stuff that you can't get in other platform tutorials (level ending and enemies) so please help.

Djmr responds:

i can help you if you want, everything works fine for me

Shooting Tutorial 2.0 Shooting Tutorial 2.0

a problem i find quite often in these things...

See... I used another tutorial like this one to make a shooting game, and i got the same results...after your health goes down to zero and you get shot again it just starts over. If you know how to fix this please let me know. otherwise, it was a good tutorial.

Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

Thanks!

This tutorial really helped out A LOT! I've gone through tons of rpg tutorials and non were as in-depth as this one. I'll definately use this in the future!

Police Sniper 2 Police Sniper 2

I totally get it now!

You play as a penis. i didn't get that till now...also, in the "where tuti's come from" part the black dude has a white penis. Really great though. The only sniper game on newgrounds i like!

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

My socks are rocked off and its this games fault.

Lots of time obviously went into the making of this game. It's an addicting game that's hard to turn away from. Lots of violence and action to keep me on the egde of my seat. Keep it up. ( however they say that in Japonese.)

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

ROCKIN!

dude... this has got 2 be one of the coolest games on newgrounds! mostly because of the AWESOME graphics!!! the only way it could be any cooler is if it was a little longer. bravo!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

rock on!

This is my fav game on newgrounds!!! i love it!!! it rocks! i play it like ALL the time! it rocks!