A Quest For Pencils A Quest For Pencils

Pretty funny

I thought it needed a few more things, but i still think its good the way it is. sound isn't too hard to add and it would make things much better. It was really funny though and i hope to see more!

Red and Blue Vol. 1 Red and Blue Vol. 1

It's got potential

I think i gave you suck a high score just cuz i love the song, but it wasn't all bad. i liked it, but it was very short which was disapointing. Better luck next time

Jeffrey Faden's BUS Jeffrey Faden's BUS

Beautiful

I ride the bus every day and i've never seena more true representation of public transportation. Alright graphics and it was pretty original. I loved it!

Shooting Game Tutorial Shooting Game Tutorial

about the head problem

i found out what was left out. instead of just pasting gotoAndPlay (whateverframehediesat); put this instead...

on (press) {gotoAndPlay (whateverframehediesat); }

hope this helps!

about the tutorial. beuatifully presented. graphics weren't too great but it was still impressive. better that most shooters that just show you how to shoot someone. also, this is the first healthbar that i've used that has worked. thanks for that :-D Also, just a suggestion... if there's a way to give the bad guys a health bar too... that would be good for making a boss guy at the end. thanks for this great tutorial

Platform tutorial V.1.3 Platform tutorial V.1.3

good, but didn't help AT ALL!

i thought it was nicely presented but some of it wasn't understandable...The character doesn't even work. it says there are 18 script errors, and i'm sure it's not my copying and pasting causing it to mess up. so i used character script from another tutorial and wen't on from there...i could only use one platform...he couldn't land on the others. The "lives" part was REALLY confusing. here's an excerpt (the part i was having trouble with) :

"Now, wherever you want your character to lose a life, put in this code"

no prob with the script but where would i put it? wherever i want my character to lose a life? makes no sense. The "mine" action script didn't work at all. it didn't even do anything. i just quit from there. I really wish you could help me figure out these problems, because your tutorial has stuff that you can't get in other platform tutorials (level ending and enemies) so please help.

Djmr responds:

i can help you if you want, everything works fine for me

Shooting Tutorial 2.0 Shooting Tutorial 2.0

a problem i find quite often in these things...

See... I used another tutorial like this one to make a shooting game, and i got the same results...after your health goes down to zero and you get shot again it just starts over. If you know how to fix this please let me know. otherwise, it was a good tutorial.